Department: IT & Digital
We are looking for an individual who is passionate about designing, implementing and maintaining our cloud infrastructure and ecosystem. He/she will participate in projects that play an important and major role in shaping how our customers will interact with us. These projects include customer-facing website and portal to acquire and retain potential and existing customers. The candidate will understand business requirements, design, implement and maintain the cloud infrastructure and architecture to support the ongoing application developments and integration with other cloud services. He/she needs to be comfortable with cloud technology and architecture. Reports directly to IT and Digital Manager.
A day in the life:
- Planning, designing and developing technology architecture for cloud based applications.
- Managing cloud environments in accordance with company security guidelines.
- Deploying and debugging cloud initiatives as needed in accordance with best practices throughout the development lifecycle.
- Building and designing web services in the cloud, along with implementing the set-up of geographically redundant services.
- Orchestrating and automating cloud-based platforms, applications and services deployed by the company.
- Design a full-stack solution using software that fully integrates with existing cloud infrastructure from data flow, security, DevOps, and other standpoints
- Ownership of technical designs, code development, and component test execution.
- Evaluate cloud applications, services, and software at regular intervals
- Develop and organize cloud infrastructure and work closely with IT security to monitor the company’s cloud privacy
- Direct infrastructure movement procedure, including bulk application transfers into the cloud environment
- Responsible for spotting and recommending the appropriate cloud solutions to effectively meet the strategic needs of the company.
What you need:
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Computer Engineering or an equivalent qualification. Master’s degree is a plus
- At least 2 years of experience in cloud implementation.
- Certification such as Microsoft Certified Solution Architect or AWS Solution Architect will be an added advantage
- Proficiency in either Azure or AWS cloud deployment
- Extensive experience with deploying and administrating operating system such as Windows, Linux, Ubuntu, etc
- Extensive experience with deploying and administrating various RDBMS: MS SQL, IngressDB, AzureDB, MySQL, MariaDB, PostgreSQL, etc
- Extensive experience with deploying and administrating various integration platform such as Jitterbit, Mulesoft, etc
- Familiarity with containerization technology such as Dockers and Kubernetes will be an added advantage
- Familiarity with enterprise solutions such as SAP B1, Saleforce, WordPress, OKTA will be an added advantage
What we offer:
- Centrally located office in Shenton Way, connected to Tanjong Pagar MRT
- Flexi working hours for employees with commitments
- An office environment that is designed to be comfortable
- Regular company and team outings
- Accommodative time off program
- Comprehensive Medical coverage
We believe that happy employees are the most productive employees. And that has always been our motto for the office environment.