This position requires an individual who is passionate about digital and analytics. The candidate will manage digital campaign to drive web traffics, conversion and measurement in order to contribute to the existing sales process of general insurance. The candidate will identify opportunities to create compelling digital content to engage potential customers, to build buzz and brand equity across various digital and social platforms (Google, Facebook, Linkedin, Youtube). This position requires the candidate to have strong analytical and technical abilities to implement digital analytics and analyse them.
Reports directly to Digital and Marketing Manager.
- Monitor analytics platform to check for campaign performance and generate digital marketing reporting
- Observe all social media channels for activity and respond appropriately. Check referral sites for mentions.
- Plan and create content for schedule in social media posts
- Develop google campaigns and build email marketing campaigns
- Implement analytics tagging to ensure all campaigns are tracked
- Manage the website on a day to day basis
- Support and assist in the implementation of other digital initiatives as required
- Minimum Diploma in Marketing, Digital Marketing or equivalent
- At least 3 years of experience in digital marketing
- Proficient with google analytics, google tag manager, google adwords
- Familiar with marketing funnel and campaign measurement metrics
- Good written communication will be a plus
- Responsible and organized
- Able to multi-task and handle multiple assignments with tight timelines
- Able to work independently and communicate with staff of all levels
To apply, please email your CV to : firstname.lastname@example.org