Job Title: Full Stack Developer
Department: IT & Digital
We are looking for an individual who is passionate about developing impactful digital platforms. He/she will participate in projects that play an important and major role in shaping how our customers interact with us. The projects include customer-facing website and portal to acquire and retain potential and existing customers. The candidate will understand business requirements, and develop the web applications from start to end. He/she needs to be comfortable with both front and back end programming, have strong technical skills and knowledge of back-end systems and APIs. Reports directly to IT and Digital Manager.
A day in the life:
- Create unique digital platforms and services with team members to engage users with valuable experience in the insurance landscape.
- Ownership of technical designs, code development, and component test execution.
- Design and develop front-end architecture for web applications basis on the wireframe and prototypes produced by UI/UX designer.
- Ensuring responsiveness of applications.
- Performing code reviews with security, performance, maintenance and reusability.
- Support issues analysis and fix activities during test phase, as well as production issue resolution.
- Work with designer to ensure quality of output, and participate in continuous user testing.
- Collaborate within a team comprised of diverse and complementary skills.
What you need:
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Computer Engineering or an equivalent qualification
- At least 5 years of experience in full stack web development
- Strong proficiency in any of the frontend developer frameworks such as Angular, React, jQuery, Bootstrap, etc.
- Strong proficiency in developing and integrating with back end services using APIs
- Strong proficiency in .NET micro service application architecture
- Strong proficiency in .NET Entity Framework with MS SQL database.
- Strong proficiency in NuGet package manager
- Familiarity with source control tools such as Github, CVS, SVN will be an added advantage,
- Familiarity with any RDBMS such as MySQL, MariaDB, PostgreSQL will be an added advantage.
- Familiarity in Azure DevOps will be an added advantage.
- Familiarity in Agile practice such as Scrum will be an added advantage.
- Familiarity in working with any cloud deployment including Azure or AWS will be an added advantage.
- Team player and able to work collaboratively with other members in team.
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Please provide your portfolio in addition to your resume. It can be attached soft-copy or an URL
What we offer:
- Centrally located office in Shenton Way, connected to Tanjong Pagar MRT
- Flexi working hours for employees with commitments
- An office environment that is designed to be comfortable
- Regular company and team outings
- Accommodative time off program
- Comprehensive Medical coverage
We believe that happy employees are the most productive employees. And that has always been our motto for the office environment.