Job Title: Graphic Designer
Reporting directly to the Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for upholding g&m’s branding whilst developing concepts, creative artwork and graphics for various channels not limited to Social Media, Website, e-DMs and the Media.
Working with an enthusiastic team in Singapore, you will be part of the team that executes g&m’s marketing initiatives, campaigns, promotions, events, etc. as outlined in the marketing and communications annual plan.
The goal is to reach out to the market and cultivate the customer’s interest in our products and services in ways that strengthen our reputation and facilitate our continuous growth.
A day in the life:
- Monitor g&m’s branding across various platforms to ensure and deliver our quality corporate brand image consistently.
- Be actively involved with the development and execution of the overall content marketing strategy and campaigns.
- Develop and provide graphic design support on marketing collaterals, including web banners, GDN/ DV360 banners, e-DMs, brochures, posters, advertisements and Social Media (Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, LinkedIn, Twitter) etc.
- Conceptualize, draft, design and produce artwork, illustrations, graphics, digital assets, and representations such as logos, colours, typography & marketing content.
- Contribute to the ideation and brand building process, and assist to maintain g&m’s website, social media channels and other digital platforms.
Social Media/ e-DMs
- Strategize and develop creative assets for Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, YouTube, Twitter and e-DMs.
- Responsible for all digital creative assets – from conception to completion, and scheduling of content for owned media.
- Ensure the content aligns with the brand’s image, and is consistent with the branding on all online platforms.
- A brand publisher mind-set: To create creative content that our audience is looking for, so as to optimize the path to conversion.
- Research and monitor market trends, competitor insights, brand’s audiences and consumer journey to drive engagement and conversations.
- Craft PowerPoint slides whenever necessary, and other Ad-hoc duties as assigned.
Qualifications and requirements
- At least 2-3 years of relevant experience creating creative assets for B2C and B2B markets.
- Diploma or equivalent qualifications in Art/ Design/ Creative Multimedia or related fields.
- Required to have strong knowledge in Adobe Suites (Photoshop, Illustrator, FreeHand and Dreamweaver) InDesign and Web Design.
- Creative mind-set with commercial awareness, and an eye for layout, graphic design and typography.
- Able to work independently and manage the priorities of multiple stakeholders in a dynamic and fast-paced environment.
- Highly organized, meticulous and positive working attitude, with the ability to work well in a team.
- Experience in simple animation, photography and videography is a plus.
What we offer:
- Centrally located office in Shenton Way, connected to Tanjong Pagar MRT
- Flexi working hours for employees with commitments
- An office environment that is designed to be comfortable
- Regular company and team outings
- Accommodative time off program
- Comprehensive Medical coverage
We believe that happy employees are the most productive employees. And that has always been our motto for the office environment.