Job Title: Senior Executive or Executive
Reporting directly to the Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for upholding g&m’s branding whilst driving digital activities that align to the strategic objectives across our Digital Marketing activities.
Working with an enthusiastic team in Singapore, you will be part of the team that executes g&m’s marketing initiatives, campaigns, promotions, events, etc. as outlined in the marketing and communications annual plan.
The goal is to reach out to the market and cultivate the customer’s interest in our products and services in ways that strengthen our reputation and facilitate our continuous growth.
A day in the life:
- Work closely with HOD to develop a digital strategy for all business units and corporate campaigns to drive awareness and leads generation.
- Manage and drive traffic and engagement for all digital channels including g&m’s website, Social Media, CRM and e-DM platforms etc.
- Implement and optimise online marketing investments and initiatives for SEM, SEO, GDN/ DV360, retargeting, in-bound marketing and Social Media etc.
- Research on market trends, competitor insights, brand’s audiences and consumer journey to drive engagement and conversations.
Campaign Support and Personalization
- Executing cross-channel campaigns based on the overall strategy to acquire new leads, engaging them with relevant content and converting them. Channels include paid search, programmatic display, paid social, email and strategic 3rd party partners
- Coordinating campaign launches to ensure all timelines are met by working with all relevant parties internally and externally (agencies, stakeholders, creative, content etc.)
- Supporting the Marketing Manager in developing the user journey framework to create the appropriate cross-channel digital strategies throughout the digital ecosystem with appropriate messaging and audience segments based on user interest and engagement to better communicate to our target audience and drive conversions
- Creating audience segments within customer data platform based on campaign objectives
- Working with relevant stakeholders to ensure digital touchpoints adhere to best practices while maintaining good experience across the consumer journey
- Supporting test & learn initiatives on audience segments to deliver personalized experiences
- Conducting research on audiences, best practices, competitors, latest marketing technologies etc. to inform campaign direction to drive engagement and conversions
- Working with external agencies to execute, manage, optimize, report and analyse campaigns to ensure seamless execution leading to optimized performance
- Supporting initiatives on traffic acquisition to company website and other relevant g&m digital platforms to drive conversions and other campaign related targets across all business units in all key markets while keeping an eye on cost efficiencies
- Optimizing conversion rates and KPIs through data driven performance marketing
- Supporting test & learn initiatives for creatives and media strategies / approaches to further improve messaging and delivery
- Ensuring seamless end-to-end consumer journey to drive quicker decision making and conversions
- Coordinating and supporting regular reporting and channel performance analysis
- Analysing the results and effectiveness of campaigns to identify insights that can improve future campaign performance
- Identifying various data sources and extracting these information for analysis to put together consolidated findings for further optimizations
- Ensuring best practices in tagging to effectively track campaign performance
- Assist in website tagging as it relates to campaign setup and tracking maintenance
Qualifications and requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree or Diploma in Marketing or other related field
- Minimum 3 to 5 years in a digital marketing role supporting website maintenance, CRM search, programmatic display, social, email etc.
- Solid understanding of current online marketing concepts, strategy and best practices
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to deliver actionable recommendations through data analysis to influence business decisions and strategies
- Ability to troubleshoot and problem solve in a fast-paced environment
- Sound implementation experience in WordPress, CRMS, e-DMs, Google Analytics, Social Media platforms, SEM, SEO, DV360/ GDN etc.
- Proficient in web analytics and ROI reporting tools (Google Analytics, or similar) with understanding of ROI and web conversion metrics
- Well organized and pro-active with excellent attention to detail
- Being experienced in Salesforce and Pardot is considered a huge plus.
What we offer:
- Centrally located office in Shenton Way, connected to Tanjong Pagar MRT
- Flexi working hours for employees with commitments
- An office environment that is designed to be comfortable
- Regular company and team outings
- Accommodative time off program
- Comprehensive Medical coverage
We believe that happy employees are the most productive employees. And that has always been our motto for the office environment.