Department: IT & Digital
This role is created to support the digital transformation journey at g&m. Reporting to IT & Digital Manager, you will build and maintain an updated, efficient, and highly functional computer systems and networks to optimize the role of technology on business sustainability. In addition, you will be responsible for working with internal stakeholders and assist them in optimizing their processes through the implementation of workflow applications. You will also “train” users of the systems to make appropriate and safe usage of the IT infrastructure.
A day in the life:
- Handle & troubleshoot devices running Microsoft Windows operating systems
- Assist in testing, analysing and resolving issues related to Windows operating systems
- Providing technical assistance in product evaluations and sourcing
- Providing technical support to clarify Windows problems
- Monitor and maintenance of laptop/computers, network devices and peripherals
- Installing and configuring computer hardware, software, systems, networks, printers & scanners
- Organize and schedule upgrades and maintenance of Windows hardware, software and other applications
- Identifying and resolving issues related to computer and network connectivity
- Ensure data security, network access and backup systems.
- Provide orientation and guidance to users on how to operate new software and computer equipment
- Work closely with staff to assess the needs of users within the context of their business environment.
- Assist business in optimizing their processes through the development and implementation of workflow applicationsor Microsoft Excel Macro/VBA
- Generate scheduled and ad-hoc reports for management and users
- Other tasks as assigned by reporting manager
What you need:
- Minimum Diploma in Information Technology or equivalent
- Working knowledge in the Microsoft Power Platform – MS PowerApps, MS Flow and PowerBI.
- Willing to learn leading edge Microsoft enterprise cloud technologies such as Dynamics 365 CRM, Office 365, Microsoft Azure.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel with working knowledge on Macro/VBA coding and advanced excel formulas.
- At least 2 years of experience in desktop applications, networking and server maintenance
- In depth understanding of diverse computer systems and networks
- Great troubleshooting abilities and attention to detail
- Able to work independently and as a part of a team
- Good communication with all levels of staff
- Knowledge and experience in the following:
- Experience in network equipment (switches, routers, patching)
- Experience in Virtualization using VMware
- Experience in Managing Active Directory
What we offer:
- Centrally located office in Shenton Way, connected to Tanjong Pagar MRT
- Flexi working hours for employees with commitments
- An office environment that is designed to be comfortable
- Regular company and team outings
- Accommodative time off program
- Comprehensive Medical coverage
We believe that happy employees are the most productive employees. And that has always been our motto for the office environment.
To apply, please email your CV to : email@example.com